FALL LOVES

October 8, 2014


Ah, the best time of year is here. No, I am not talking about Christmas. I know you have probably read post after post talking all wonders of Fall. I just think its the most beautiful time of year. I cannot even fathom how we are in October! I mean, OCTOBER, people. It's true, the older you get the faster time goes. It's just not fair.

The pictures above inspire me when it comes to Fall home decor. I hope to incorporate some of these items in my own apartment. Pumpkins, flannel, sprigs of wheat. These are all necessities to bring the outdoors of Fall indoors.

Truth be known, I have only had 2 PSL (Pumpkin Spice Lattes). That's an all new low for me. Hopefully, this weekend I can bump it on up to 3...or 4...or 7. Whose counting? Hopefully, not the calories. Youch.

What is your favorite thing about Fall?

Check out my Fall Pinterest board!

1 comment:

  1. Fall is my favorite season so I love pretty much everything about it... the flavors, decorations, the weather, alllllllllll of it! I love that wall print in the pic, so cute!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete