So, how about that blogging everyday stuff, eh? I am doing a real bang up job on that one. I realize now how much work it used to take to blog everyday. I just can't imagine how I used to do it before...I can't seem that find that old groove, but I do have much more going on in my "real" life these days, so maybe that's it?
I have been wanting to write this post for a while. I have seen so many celebs write books and their titles seem so original, except for maybe Tori Spelling's. How many ways can you incorporate your own name in your book titles? I am just waiting on her to release the next one called, "SupposiTori and Other Crap".
If I wrote a book I would love for it to be a big hit and then be turned into a made for TV movie that starred Candace Cameron Bure or Emma Stone.
I have been thinking about writing a book for a long time. The book would be about my life. Hey, I am no Justin Bieber, Tina Fey, or Mindy Kahling, but I think I have some good things to say. I have some funny moments to share and some not-so-funny moments, and I think people would appreciate them all the same.
If my life were a book, here are a list of titles I might call it...
1. Flossypants: A Real Life Crack Up
2. Divorce Is a Bitch and Other Fun Stuff
3. Sometimes You Have to Dance Like Everyone is Watching
4. Curly Haired Chronicles
5. Who Dat, Who Dat? I-C-K-Y
6. Do People Really Date Online?
7. Mac & Cheese and Ketchup: Single Lady Cooking
8. Single Ladies Stand Up: And Walk Out Because Nobody Cares
9. I Can't Hear You Over My Awesome
10. I Wish I Had Known Better
I know those sound like intriguing titles, and I mostly like how ridiculous and funny they are. And if they aren't funny, just humor me anyway.
What would the title of your book be?