NICE TO MEET YOU...AGAIN

September 1, 2014

Hi! My name is Melissa Faye and I am the writer behind this little bloggy boo. Since its the first day of September I have decided to blog everyday this month, along with The Obeservant Turtle. I took a much needed vacay from blogging, but I am ready to get back into it and it feels like a great time to start.

Today I want to reintroduce myself to y'all. If you're new around here, first off, welcome! I am so glad you are here!
I am 28 years young and work in financial aid at a University. I have worked there for about 5 years now and enjoy being around college students everyday. I have a Master's degree in Human Services and love listening to and helping people! I am recently divorced (last year) and am learning a lot about myself and what I want in a husband and marriage. I think love and relationships are the backbone of our existence. I think without the two none of us would get very far. 
I am a Christian and was raised in church from birth. My father was a pastor for several years and while I love church, I hate the politics of it all. I always envisioned myself in ministry someday, but I am unsure what that looks like right now.

On a lighter note...

I love, love, love Target! I could probably live there if they would let me. I am a big fan of sarcasm and romantic comedies. I thoroughly enjoy laughing and having a good time and try my best to make others laugh as well. My favorite season is fall and the thought that its just around the corner makes me very happy. Breakfast food is my fave and coffee is my biggest obsession. I enjoy reading, going to movies, shopping, blogging, writing, and I love all types of music. If I could be one other person in the world it would be Taylor Swift.
I think life is better with a cheeseburger and I would take that over a salad any day. My celebrity crushes are Steve Carell, Chris Pratt, Jake Johnson, and Ryan Reynolds. I apparently go for the funny guys.
I hope to start blogging {daily} obviously, so I hope you'll join in and read along!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you're joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these get to know you type posts! I completely agree that life is better with a cheeseburger. :)

    ReplyDelete