MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSION

September 2, 2014

I am so excited to be blogging everyday in September! I am also looking forward to interacting more with other bloggers and getting back to where I used to be. Anyone else struggle on that front sometimes? I feel like since the summer time was so crazy, I am really having to work to get back to writing and receiving comments, getting more page views, etc. It will happen though!

Today's post is all about my most prized possession. I have to be honest here and say that its not all that sentimental. My most prized possession would have to be my Mac.
I know, typical right? But, its because it holds everything. I have pictures, videos, papers, resumes, everything that I have worked hard on the last few years. Not to mention it allows me to FaceTime my family and connect with people that I normally wouldn't.

I think my iPhone is also a close second. I love being able to talk, tweet, email, and blog right in the palm of my hand. I guess these are pretty blogger-ish answers, but its true. I don't have a lot of sentimental pieces in my house, most of that stuff is with my parents. I do have some diaries that I have written in for a number of years. Those entries are both funny and sad - the mind of a 12 year old, am I right? I think my computer houses somewhat of a dairy for me now.

What is your most prized possession?

1 comment:

  1. I don't place a lot of value in sentimental items, either. My grandparent could give me a blanket right before they died and later on I'd give it to goodwill. You can call me heartless, but the blanket doesn't hold the memories for me.

    ReplyDelete