|I'm on the left.|
|Third from the left with the short blonde hair.|
2. Eating: I would say my diet was the same as it is now. I loved Chick-Fil-A, Applebee's, and Chili's. I went to the above places all the time!
3. On the weekends...I would go to the movies with friends, go to football games, basketball games, and the mall...Oh, the mall. The Mall of Georgia was the place to be!
4. Doing: A lot of PSAT prep, volunteering in theatre, talking in class, taking photos on a disposable camera, and cheering.
5. Feeling: A million different things. My grandmother was diagnosed with cancer, I was recovering from a tough break up (freshman year), I was always cheering, or doing things for my dad's church (I was a PK).
6. Dancing: In my room, at cheer practice, at cheer camp, in the car, at high school dances. Boy bands and Britney Spears were ruling the air waves!
7. Driving: Sometimes...I was terrified to learn to drive and was just starting to learn at the end of my Sophomore year. I drove a stick, though. I couldn't quite figure it out.
8. Trying: My best not to get off track. My friends were starting to experiment with different things and friendship drama was constant. I was trying my best to stay out of it.
9. Dreaming: About Junior year. I don't know why, but being a Junior seemed so grown up to me. It was my most fun year!
10. Forgetting: That I would have to be done with high school in two years. I wasn't quite ready to leave home yet, in fact, I ended up going to a community college for three years after high school.
Feel free to post your own, "In 10th Grade..." post and leave a comment below! I'd love to read!