LITTLE FRIDAY LINK UP!

May 22, 2014

So, as of now I am at a conference for financial aid counselors (Wooo!). This is why I have been rather MIA this week. Also, after this conference starts my first vacation in three years (Wooo again!). You know that tightness in your chest you get when you're overwhelmed and stressed? Yeah, I have that right now. I think its good I am taking a vacation. I feel like my body is telling me something, so I should probably listen.

Today, I am joining up with The Grits Blog for Little Friday Link Up! Be sure to link any post you like below, just be sure to follow along with the hosts! Also, grab that super cute button at the bottom and place it on the post you linked up.

Have a great rest of your week, guys!

    The Grits Blog (Follow Here!)   Treats and Travels (Follow Here!)  Melissa Faye (Follow Here!)

Rules are there are no rules!

Please link-up to whatever you like! 

All that we ask is, if you wish, please follow us via the links above and that you link back to this blog - so that other's can join in and mingle! 

Happy Little Friday Everyone!
The Grits Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment