Here are my top links from this week. Feel free to click and enjoy along with me!
1. The art of the messy bun. Since I have curly hair almost every hairstyle is messy? But, if I get my butt into gear and actually straighten this mess out, this would be the bun I would choose. Warmer weather equals hair outta my face.
2. The annoyance of the Unicorn Frappuccino from Starbucks. Yada yada sugar sugar yada yada gross. We get it. No, I won't be trying it.
3. Trying to be financially fit. Trust me, it is hard, but I am getting there. Goodbye debt, hello stress-free (ish) life!
4. I kinda wanna go to a barbershop. They cut women's hair. What do you think?
This week's Friday feature is of our favorite @scoutsbarbershop ✨ affordable cuts for men, women & kids... Plus their East location is just a couple minutes from our property! Book your stay with us through the link in our profile and go see them while you're here for a little pampering 😎 that's what vacation is all about right?
5. Literally my favorite coffee drink of all time in Nashville. Go to Barista Parlor Germantown if you are ever in the area.
6. The "Missing Maura Murray" podcast. If you like true crime and mysteries, this is one podcast you'll want to subscribe to. The two guys hosting the podcast have been investigating since 2014. They are also in the process of producing a documentary.
7. If you haven't watched Nail Career Education on YouTube, you need to fast. Not only is it fascinating and oddly soothing to watch, but it literally makes me want to do my own nails. But, uh, maybe not.
What are your favorite links/stories from this week? Also, what are your plans this weekend?