COFFEE TALK

October 24, 2017


GUYS! It has been FOREVER since I last blogged. I didn't plan on this months long hiatus, and frankly, I am a little upset that I let it go on for this long. I am so sorry I have left this little bloggy in the dust. That was not my intention.

Luckily, no one messaged me asking if I was alright or dead...Wait, is that a good or bad thing? :)

I have so much stuff to catch you guys up on, but here's the gist. I am still single, not pregnant, and still employed! Woo! I also still reside in Nashville, in case you were wondering. The transition to this big little city has been a long and hard road, but I have to say, things are looking up. I have gleaned so much from this place and I plan to share more about that as my posts go on.

Without any further delay, because we all know that's been a theme around here, let's get into coffee talk! (By the way, this is the best way I know to get back in the swing of things. Sorry this post isn't more exciting for you).

FEELING: Super giddy about Fall! The leaves are starting to change in Nashville and the temps are cooling down. All I want on the daily is soup, chili, a blanket, and a cozy film to watch. I am actually going to be making large batches of chili and soup over the next few days to freeze and have whenever I want! I also can't wait to go to Cheekwood and check out the pumpkin house. It's a house made of pumpkins, and it's the most wonderful basic thing I could ever experience. #basic

THANKFUL FOR: I am just thankful for my job situation right now. I feel in the last few months my stress level has gone WAY down and for that I am so thankful. I was on a roller coaster at my previous job and it was honestly a very unhealthy situation. Situations like that shouldn't exist in my opinion and I am never going through that again!

EATING: I have been eating a lot of Lean Cuisines. They are getting healthier and less filled with junk, so I don't feel bad getting them as much anymore. Also, I can't get enough frozen pizza! Sorry, not sorry. Oh, and Halloween candy!!!

LOVING: I am loving all kinds of random things, so I will just list them here. Dustin Lynch, coffee (always), booties at Target for under $40, Fall clothes, pumpkins, Manhunt: Unabomber on Netflix.

So, if you are reading this, tell me what's up with you. Also, yell at me for leaving this blog for SO LONG!


No comments:

Post a Comment