APARTMENT TOUR: DINING ROOM

April 27, 2014








My dining room is still very much a work in progress. I don't have a lot of extra moolah laying around to invest too much into the space, however I am a big fan of using what you have on hand and working with what you got! Much of these items are from Big Lots, Target, and Hobby Lobby. Right now, I want to incorporate some color for Spring and Summer. I love greens, blues, and yellow. I think they are cheerful and remind me of Summer.

My favorite items are the DINE letters, candelabra (thanks Mom), and the bookshelf. The book shelf was originally in my office back before I moved into a one bedroom. I thought I'd use it to hold dishes, cups, and various nick-nacks. The DINE letters were purchased a while back at Hobby Lobby and the candelabra was purchased at an antique store in Georgia.

If you want to see more of my apartment let me know! If anything changes or if I make any new purchases I will show you guys!

Sorry for the grainy photos. They were all taken on my iPhone. Again, I've gotta work with what I've got!

14 comments:

  1. Love the "EAT" sign! So cute!! I have that same home print as you do! Gah, I haven't been to Hobby Lobby in monthssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been to TJ Maxx Home Goods? That is my crack store, I get so many "knick-knacks" from there! Cute dining room, I can already see it coming together fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the EAT sign and the DINE letters - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clean & elegant. Love it! Especially how you did the word "DINE"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how clean it looks. I don't like clutter, so I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how clean and simple it looks. Great job! That "eat" sign is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that candelabra on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your gold chargers -- where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! I've been wanting to do an apartment tour. Youve inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty dining room! The bistro table is perfect for candlelit dinners, and you've showcased that fact pretty well. I love everything about it! I can just imagine how fun and cozy it would be to eat there. Hahaha! Thanks for giving us a tour, Melissa! All the best to you! :)

    Rick Greer @ Finlay Brewer

    ReplyDelete