BLOG UPDATE!

April 19, 2014

So, by now I am sure you can tell that my blog has been recently updated and beautified. Thanks to Amy from The Charming Studio, I am loving my new look!

I wanted to write a post and thank her for doing such a beautiful job. If you are in the market for a blog design or re-design, Amy is your girl. She is organized, easy to work with, and I can rely on her if I am stuck and can't seem to make a decision.

I gave her the inspiration for the look I wanted and she ran with it. From start to finish, the process only took a couple of weeks. I think this design will be my forever design! Amy's rates are so reasonable, which I totally appreciate! I think I am just so happy that I am able to post and have my design match a little more of my personality right now. I am feeling the black and white (as always), but I wanted a little dash of color here and there (coral and gold).

So, if you want to contact Amy and have her beautify your little baby blog you can contact her by email at amy@thecharmingstudio.com. Her services are also posted on her design site, so check that out here.

Again, thank you so much Amy! You ROCK!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design! Just grabbed your new button. <3

    ReplyDelete