FEET FIRST

April 20, 2014

Classic Sandals | Navy Geometric Johnathan Adler TOMS | Women's Perforated Faux Suede Flats | Mossimo Veronica Ankle Strap Two Piece Flats | Gold leather flip flops | Printed Pointy Flats 
Sometimes I base my outfit on my shoes. Do you do that? I think its important to show off your colorful sassy side when the weather warms up. Since I work full-time, I tend to buy footwear I can wear at work, or out running errands, or going out to dinner, etc. I chose the options above because they are colorful, smart, and easy. You can pair them with slacks, a dress, skirt, shorts, or boyfriend jeans. I tend to go with something with a smaller heel, but I am on the hunt for some good pumps.

The good thing about the ones above is that they are all really affordable!

What is your go-to footwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment