FEBRUARY GOALS

February 1, 2016

source
The month of January went by extremely fast! I have to say that I am not too happy about that. See, I turn 30 this year, so the slower time goes the less I freak out. Does anyone else feel this way about turning 30, or did you when you turned 30? Ugh. I am terrified!

Since February is the month of love - I am going to center my goals around relationships and making those better!

January Goals:
Eat only Jenny Craig food
Work out (cardio/strength train) for at least 30 min. 4-5 days per week.
Volunteer in my city.
Host at least one get together, or dinner for another person or group.
Save $100 this month.
Reduce coffee
Completely abstain from drinking diet soda.

De-clutter and finalize dining room.
No social media on weekends and no social media after 8 p.m. on weeknights.


So, I didn't do great, but again, GRACE. I think I bit off more than I can chew. I tend to do that sometimes, which leads me to be in this vicious cycle of setting unrealistic expectations, then being hard on myself for not meeting them. I am changing that this month. I have less goals, more reachable goals, and I am going to give myself some grace when it comes to these goals. Progress, not perfection.

February Goals:
Try HomeChef (food delivery service similar to Blue Apron and Hello Fresh) for one month.
Work out at least 2 days per week (30-35 min.)
Reduce social media/TV watching after 9 p.m. and read before bed.
Unplug one weekend this month.
Finish my Budget for this month in my workbook.
Tithe consistently. #Godfirst

I am so excited for this month, but sad that this year is already going by so quickly! Next month I hope to take a trip with friends to Nashville and then my 30th birthday is coming up in June! AH! Time, slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment