DOES THIS MAKE MY BUTT LOOK BIG?

February 15, 2016



So, I have really wanted to get back into a fitness routine, but I am honestly stuck. Here is my timeline of how fitness goals and I work.

1. Yay! I want to work out! I am going to get so toned and hot before Summer!
2. I am going to eat better and really make some abs in the kitchen, as they say...
3. Wait! What do I do to work out? Can I just walk for 30 minutes a day?
4. What is HIIT? What is Crossfit? It looks like a place with modern torture devices.
5. I think I'll just walk on the treadmill. That's good.
6. Oh, walking does nothing? Oh okay.
7. Can I weight lift and lose weight? That sounds contradictory.

So, you see where I am coming from. What are your exercise tips? What kind of exercises are actually fun and make an impact?

TELL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment