COFFEE TALK

March 6, 2015

via
FEELING: I am feeling elated to be an aunt again. Meet little Hudson. I call him my huddy buddy. He is the sweetest, smushiest, most beautiful baby boy in the world. I was able to see him just 30 or so minutes after he was born and that made me so ecstatic! Babies are just precious fresh out of the oven, don't ya think?
THINKING ABOUT: When I will be able to get time off from work again. I know I have been off for about 5 days, but seriously, vacations are a requirement. Hopefully, I can get away to somewhere relaxing this Summer. Which also brings me to thinking about becoming more bikini ready. No, not perfect, but just better. Any suggestions? I am thinking about joining a gym again. I need to get back at it.

LISTENING: To my March playlist on Spotify. Its a mixture of all kinds of music, but mainly songs I have always loved, or am loving right now.

WATCHING: House of Cards and Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Both of those shows are awesome. I am pausing on Parenthood until I can finish these. Luckily, I have not binged as badly as I did last time on House of Cards. I have only watched 2 episodes since last Friday. SCORE!

EATING: Way too much Fast Food lately. It needs to stop!

READING: Something Blue on iBooks. I know I am like 372942975 years behind on this series, but I can't seem to put it down. I am also finishing up Yes Please on Audible. Amy Poehler is my girl crush right now!

THANKFUL FOR: My family and new nephew. He's so precious!

LOVING: I am loving that I have only had to work one day and now its the weekend. I am also loving that I will have my bedroom put together this weekend and you can guys can see it next week! YAY! I have been dying to get things how I like them and its finally happening!

Happy weekend, xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment