SPRING BUCKET LIST

March 15, 2015

I love the Spring time. I just love how the air smells (minus the pollen) and how new and fresh everything feels. This year I want to do things to celebrate Spring, and help me to embrace the milder temperatures before Satan himself blows fire on our state from June through September.


1. Hike at a local state park on a Saturday morning.
2. Buy fresh flowers and place them throughout the house.
3. Have a meal outside - i.e. picnic, eat outside at a restaurant.
4. Break in those rain boots on a rainy day.
5. Purchase a couple of Spring dresses.
6. Celebrate Easter with family & friends.
7. Open the windows.
8. Spring clean my room and house for a fresh start.
9. Attend a baseball or softball game.
10. Wash and detail my car (it needs it desperately).

What are your Spring time plans? I know there is nothing better than being able to enjoy the milder temperatures, flowers in bloom, and sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on filling my space with fresh spring flowers! They make every day seem so much happier.

    ReplyDelete