THINGS

January 26, 2014

I am up early this Sunday morning. I have been going to bed earlier, and getting up earlier than normal. I am so glad that my sleep cycle is back on track. There were nights I wouldn't even get sleepy before 1 a.m. Now, I am out before 9:30 p.m. hits the clock. Yay sleep!

Today I have so much to do. I have been having back pain again (started this past summer) and so I haven't had a chance to take down and store my Christmas tree. GASP! I know. I'm gonna have 7 years bad sex or bad luck now, or whatever. I am actually not sure what the repercussions are, but since I'm not superstitious, I guess I am safe.

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been contemplating this whole blog thing for a couple of weeks. I am not sure what it is about blogging. I love it (writing & such), and I hate it (reading bloggers' blogs who think they are some kind of celebrity). I have made it a goal this year to make my blog more simple. I am not trying to compete with professional web designers, photographers, or fashionistas. I am none of those things. I am just me.

This post may come across as boring and that's fine because I am me and this is my life. I woke up today wanting to be productive and that is exactly what I am going to do. I am already drinking my cup of coffee with peppermint creamer ready to tackle my to-do list.

This week (well the past two or so weeks) I have been working until 6, 7, sometimes 8 at night. I come home, whip up some dinner (bag of chips), take a shower, and go to bed. Exciting stuff, huh? When I am tired, I have little to give to this blog. I am not 100% convinced that anyone even reads this thing, but I enjoy it. Now that I have a few minutes I like to write about what's going on, what I'm feeling, what I'm doing. It's nice.

I am going to get on my To Do list now, but I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I hope its restful, peaceful, and full of chili. That's what I am giving myself as a reward - a big bowl of hot chili.

See ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment