COLD

January 5, 2014

We are going to be getting what I call, "cold ass weather" these next few days. To prepare for the considerable arctic temps (in the south 9 degrees is arctic), I thought I'd put a little inspiration board together.

Did I mention my favorite season is Winter? I may be rethinking that now...
all photo sources can be found on my Pinterest boards
When weather like this comes to this neck of the woods, I try and stay inside as much as possible. They're even talking about freezing rain & sleet. Reading books with a hot cup of coffee is one of my favorite past times, along with nightly Netflix marathons. Of course, one of my goals this year is to cut back on the Netflix watching, but seriously, what's this girl without cable supposed to do? I also plan on making a big pot of chili to have for a few days. It warms the body & soul. What do you do when the weather gets brutally cold?

Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment