OH, CHRISTMAS TREE

December 2, 2013

I am still recovering from my long Thanksgiving break (5 days?!) and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well. I must say Thanksgiving pales in comparison to Christmas, but spending time with family is always a great thing! I spent my time eating, relaxing, and catching up on my favorite shows. I even braved the TJ Maxx of a very small town for some kinda sorta Black Friday shopping. I didn't really get anything, but browsing was nice. All of the stores are decorated for Christmas, and there is just something so cozy about Christmas decor, dontcha think?

I put up my humble little tree last night and I have to say I am pretty proud of it. It leans slightly and is missing a tree skirt, but its all mine and I think it's cute. That little Chalkboard tree ornament I made in the 1st grade. Adorbs, right?

How was your Thanksgiving? Do you have your tree up yet?

3 comments:

  1. Jealous that you got 5 days! I had the usual 4 but wanted more, ha! Cute tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree! We put up our tree last night, and I'm still shocked we managed to do it considering we got home around 9:30 am yesterday. But Tim went to work, so I felt like I had to stay awake and decorate a little.

    ReplyDelete