DECOR

December 11, 2013

Tree Top  |  Sled & Wreath | Christmas Tree | Garland
December is here, which means it's time for some Christmas decor inspiration. While perusing Pinterest I came across some unique and beautiful Christmas decor ideas. I do not have a lot of Christmas decor this year, but after Christmas I plan to hit Hobby Lobby, Target, anywhere and everywhere to stock up for next year. I am loving gold and striped bows this year. I will definitely be investing in a similar look for next year. I tend to gravitate towards the rustic look like the sled & wreath you see pictured. I also love the simplicity of a small tree adorned with a few ornaments and paper wrapped packages underneath. This year I wasn't able to put up any garland in my apartment, but I love the look. It seems to bring the outdoors in.

What are your Christmas decor favorites?

Linking up with Kristin + Ashlyn for Four Favorites. 

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i love all of these decor ideas, especially the striped bow on top of the tree! so happy to have stumbled across your blog! its adorable! anddd I am your newest follower! Hopefully you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete