FOUR FAVORITES

December 25, 2013

 
Merry Christmas one and all! I hope your day is filled with laughter, great food, and good times with friends & family. We had our Christmas with my sister, brother-in-law and 19 month old niece yesterday. My niece doesn't quite grasp "Christmas morning", but next year we think she will be primed and ready for her first real "Santa came" experience. Above you'll see my Christmas day necessities complete with delicious treats (Cranberry Bliss Bar), "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", Christmas PJ's, and a cozy place to relax and take in the sites and sounds of Christmas. 

What are your plans? I hope its filled with a little relaxation after the kiddos rip open their packages!

Linking up with Kristin + Ashlyn for Four Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Vacation is a MUST! Hope your Christmas was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete