WEEKEND

October 21, 2013

I usually try and take it easy during the weekends. This weekend was no exception. I literally stayed in my pajamas all day watching movies, a little football, eating goodies, and planning my week (read: month) ahead. I tried Pillsbury's Gluten Free Cookie Dough. It tasted just like the gluten filled stuff, so that's a win in my book. I also was able to enjoy cooler weather and break out a scarf without having to deal with the mid-day sweat fest. I think Fall has officially hit the South, so I am excited! Just in time for Halloween in a couple of weeks! I also made some amaze-balls French toast on Saturday morning. I added brown sugar and nutmeg to the batter, which was divine. Also, add lots and lots of coffee and you have the perfect weekend!

how was your weekend? 

+follow me on Instagram to see all of my pics from the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment