FALL TRENDS

October 2, 2013

I am loving the fall line at J.Crew. Their prices can be quite steep, but the quality of the clothing and accessories almost makes up for the major loss in your bank account. I mean, a $500 scarf, maybe not, but a girl can dream. I think classics are always a staple in my wardrobe, and this fall is no exception. I am loving the retro glasses. The thick frames are modern, yet have a vintage vibe, which is the perfect combo! Silver penny loafers, must I say more? Stripes are always acceptable, as are scarves. Handwoven scarves from anywhere are so comfy and soft on those cold days. The items above are found or collected items that are found all over the world, but you can find some derivative of these items at your favorite store.

Linking up with Kristin + Ashlyn for Four Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment