FALL NIGHTS

October 3, 2013


I love TV in the fall. They start mid-September and I spend my crisp fall nights curled up laughing and/or crying. My taste in TV has evolved over the past few years, but my faves are quirky comedies and tween dramas. Yes, I am an adult. You just can't tell by the shows I watch.

New Girl: How about Jess & Nick?! Couple of the year, right? I am so absolutely enthralled these two are finally together. I cannot wait to watch the rest of the season to see how it all unfolds.  
Best part about the show? The quick-witted humor.
Parks & Recreation: I did not start watching Parks until a few months ago on Netflix. Let's just say I got through all of the seasons in about two weeks. So funny and addicting.
Best part about the show? Andy and April, hands-down!
Super Fun Night: Rebel Wilson is so funny and her confidence seems to soar when she is on the screen. Although she's playing a wall-flower, homebody on the show, her outrageousness is sure to shine.
Best part about the show? Her inappropriate jokes, I am sure!
Pretty Little Liars (aka PLL): Although the next season isn't starting until January, the Halloween Special airs October 22 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. I am so excited to be getting my PLL fix and hopefully we will have some answers about A and Alison.
Best part about the show? The mystery and hot guys (who are of age, by the way).
Ravenswood: I am looking forward to the mystery of Ravenswood. It's a PLL spinoff which means there are sure to be some twists and turns. Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) has been casts and I am so excited to see this character come to life.
Best part about the show? Knowing more about this weirdo town.
Grey's Anatomy: Grey's has certainly brought the drama these past few seasons. Bombs, miscarriages, shootings, accidents, plane crashes. I had to take a little break from it because everyone and their mom seemed to be dying or dead on the show. Plus, the plot to always end the season with a tragedy was getting kind of old. I hope to be caught up before tomorrow night so I can keep watching to see what happens...
Best part of the show? The couples and all of their drama! 

There are several other shows I will continue to watch such as, The Mindy Project, Revenge, Scandal, Nashville, and Modern Family. The ones above are just my absolute faves. I am also planning to start Breaking Bad on Netflix. What do you think? Does the show live up to its hype?

What are your favorite TV shows this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment