LIFE UPDATE

October 17, 2013

source
Sorry I have been MIA the past week or so. I have had so many things going on and a lot of decisions to make. As most of you know I was divorced this past summer which has brought on along of personal and life changes. I have been living on my own (for a lot longer than I thought I could) and I am now coming to a crossroads. Where I live right now, there isn't a lot of family or close friends nearby. I feel lonely a lot, not by choice, but by default. I went from married to single and living alone can be a little lonely. I enjoyed cooking and cleaning and living for 2. Now that I do it for 1, it's just a little hard to get used to.

My apartment lease is up soon so I have had to make the choice of where to live. I think I have a good prospect opening up, which gives me more freedom ( and saves me a lot of money). I will look at it tonight and let you all know what I think. I don't know if it will be a permanent solution, but it helps for the time being.

I still visit my parents in Georgia on the weekends. It's a long drive, but it gives me a little break from reality. They live on a lake, which is relaxing, and like where I live now it's a slower pace country setting. I always thought of myself as a city girl, but I get REALLY angry in even the slightest bit of traffic now. I think the 10 minute commute to work everyday has made me a little spoiled. I think I enjoy the small town life for sure.

Other than that, I haven't had much to blog about. I don't feel pressured now to write if I don't feel inspired to, which is kind of nice. Whenever the feeling hits, I write a post and hit publish. I think blogging should be more like that...

Anyone else have any news they'd like to share? I am ALL ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment