STOCK

September 19, 2013

source: Lauren Conrad
Making : memories
Cooking : healthy meals. this weight is coming off if it kills me!
Drinking : lots of water, tea, and coffee (PSL's too)
Reading: news on my iPad
Wanting: a new phone. #firstworldproblems
Looking: for love and faith
Playing: music. constant music.
Wasting: time every night pinning
Sewing: heart strings
Wishing: for a fall wardrobe
Enjoying: time with family when I can
Waiting: on the great things to come
Liking: gold; lots of gold everything
Wondering: when I can take a vacation
Loving: this top 
Hoping: things will begin to calm down soon
Marvelling: God's unfailing grace and mercy. much needed lately
Needing: a hug most days
Smelling: fall candles are already burning
Wearing: flats and cropped pants
Following: blogs. always.
Noticing: how the temperatures are cooler in the morning. Yay!
Knowing: I will be okay
Thinking: I have so much to be thankful for
Feeling: frustrated, happy, sad, angry, all of the above right now
Bookmarking: this blog 
Opening: my heart
Giggling: watching "Along Came Polly". I forgot how funny that movie is. New Girl//Mindy Project//2 Broke Girls. Basically, TV shows.

Found this blog and wanted to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment