OBSESSED WITH GOLD

September 16, 2013

source: Glitter Guide
Let's talk about glitter and gold. I am seeing this trend everywhere. I find this photo to be rather inspiring. I think that polka dots have a classic feel and gold gives it a modern twist.

source: The Jew in J.Crew
source: Apartment 34
source: Society6
source: Chloe Rose Boutique
 I think that gold and glitter is so pretty, inspiring, and bold. I enjoy finding items that give a space a little sparkle. I hope this trend is here to stay for a long time.

Are you loving the glitter/gold trend?

Melissa's Merchandise Winner!
If you registered to be my customer on my jewelry site, I have chosen a winner via Random.org. 
If your email address is RBFRIZZELL{at}YAHOO{dot}COM- you have won a $25 to Melissa's Merchandise! Another random winner will be selected soon, so to win free jewelry, register at my online boutique here. As always, thank you to those who've registered!

No comments:

Post a Comment