A PERFECT HALLOWEEN NIGHT

October 30, 2016


I was not a big fan of Halloween growing up. I can count on maybe one hand how many times I went trick or treating. I usually spent the evening at home handing out candy to other kids, and I was okay with that. After a few years though, even that got a little old, so we’d be that family with their porch lights turned off.

I love Fall, so any excuse to celebrate that? I am in!

Here is my recipe for a perfect (adult) Halloween night!


1. ANYTHING Pumpkin!
Carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, making pumpkin pies, drinking pumpkin coffee, just include ALL the pumpkin!


2. Bake Halloween cookies!
Include icing, sprinkles, candy - just go crazy!


3. Make a slow-cooker meal!
Any excuse to eat that hearty chili or soup, or maybe some barbecue pork.


4. Have friends over for a toasty bonfire!
Now, we have had the temps in the 80s, so I won’t be doing this one, but if you can stand the heat, do it!

via
5. Watch all of the Halloween movies!
I am not a big horror movie fan, but I will watch those that aren’t really scary. Let’s be honest, there are a lot that aren’t!

How will you spend your Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment