APPLE PICKIN' GOOD TIME

October 10, 2016

I have already checked off one of my Fall bucket list items, and its still early in October! I was so excited when my dad, sister, and the kids wanted to plan an apple picking adventure. Down here in the South, it is still very much in the 80s-90s each day, so when we picked a date, we knew it would still be relatively warm.

If you follow along on Instagram, you may have already seen the pictures below, but I couldn't resist posting them here for you!

My dad and I stopped at Farmview Market on the way to Ellijay, Georgia. I believe it is a part of the UGA system to promote local farmers, meats, and produce. There is also a restaurant inside. If you do go by there in Eatonton, Georgia, be sure to get the chicken biscuit. It was fantastic!

Hillcrest Orchards had pretty good reviews online and included pony rides, jumping pillow, big slides, petting zoo, and apple picking all for $10 per person. I would definitely recommend it. The crowd was crazy though!

Enjoy this little video of our day!
 

More adventures to come!

Also, if you want to subscribe to my NEW YouTube Channel, feel free to Subscribe here!

Happy Monday, xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment