APRIL GOALS

April 1, 2016

Yay! Today is Friday and I am so ready for this week to be over and get on with the weekend, amen? 

This week has been filled with pollen and rain and pollen and rain. I feel like I am in this fog where my eyes are dry, I am groggy, and there aren't enough tissues. Isn't Spring in the south just grand?

So, after realizing that I only blogged once last month (eek!), I will include the results of my February goals, since my March goals were pretty much M.I.A.

February Goals:

Try Home Chef for one month.
Work out at least 2 days per week.
Reduce social media/TV watching before 9 p.m. 
Unplug one weekend this month.
Finish my budget in my workbook.
Consistently tithe.

I don't recall working out at least 2 days a week. Okay. I really don't recall it, because it didn't really happen. I don't think I unplugged one weekend. In fact, I think my social media and TV watching was worse...I didn't consistently tithe because my attendance at church has been way down.

April Goals:

Grocery shop and cook at least 3 meals per week.
Work out at least 2 days per week.
Consistently tithe.
Read and finish at least one book this month.
Create a budget for debt reduction goals.
Get a key holder for the entryway.
Get a rug for the entryway.
Purge clothes and home items for Spring cleaning.

What are your goals for April?

Happy Friday, xx!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to have an 'unplugged' day... But I've found it's more difficult than I think! It seems to be easiest on days when there's lots of stuff going on, but if it's fun stuff, I often want to share it on social media!

    ReplyDelete