DRESSING A TODDLER

August 23, 2013

I am not yet a mother, but I am one heck of an aunt! I was so excited when my sister said she was having a girl. I was hoping and praying it was a girl. One reason is I am a girl and girls make sense to me. Another reason is I knew it would make my dad happy (he loves having a house full of girls). I also knew I could dress her up as cute as can be. Now that she's getting older she is starting to grow out of the baby phase and into the toddler stage. She is walking and talking (only a few words and phrases for now), and the more and more she walks and talks the more I want to dress her up in these toddler favorites!
+all above items are available at Gap Kids.
I was not compensated for this post. I genuinely love all articles of clothing chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment