FRIDAY

August 30, 2013

I am so excited that Friday is here!

I know you have to be too. It's a long weekend and I am in desperate need of it. This is totally off topic, but I have not had a sunburn/tan all summer! What is wrong with me? Maybe its all the rain. Or the fact that I work indoors 40 + hours per week. Either way I will need to try and get some color on this pastey white skin of mine. Although, its not the worst thing to have had less sun exposure this summer. Makes for less wrinkles later.

This week has been somewhat slower than previous weeks at work. That I am very thankful for. Below are the highlights of the week, which I will now call the "Weekly Menu".


+ to see photos of my week follow me on Instagram
                                                   
LINKING UP!
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngTHE GOOD LIFE BLOG


1 comment: