SUMMER PLANS

June 25, 2016

I have to say, this is one of the most relaxing summers I have ever had. Last summer I didn't have a pool that I could go to and just relax in. This year, I am ALL about the pool! It feels so good to have sunshine on my face and refreshing water to splash around in.

Since I did a Summer Bucket List last year, I want to do another one this year! #bucketlistaddict

1. Go to the pool as much as possible.
2. Grill out at least once this Summer by the pool.
3. Go on a weekend vacay.
4. Read at least 5 books this Summer. I can't wait to share my list!
5. Exercise at the river walk.
6. Buy fresh vegetables & fruits from a farmstand.
7. Eat an ice cream cone. You can't believe how often I don't do that...
8. Eat healthier most of the time this Summer and lose some weight by September.

What are your summer plans this year?

Happy Weekend, xx!

2 comments: