JUNE GOALS

June 1, 2016

How is it June already?!

Guys, it's my birth month, as in this upcoming Sunday I turn 30. It's happening. I cannot believe it!

So, other than entering my thirties, I have also done a pretty good job the last month as far as my May Goals are concerned. Let's recap!

MAY GOALS: 
Join the gym and go to two classes per week
Eat healthier
Create a budget for debt reduction goals
Tithe. 
Continue reading at least daily
Start utilizing my daily devotional more.
See family to celebrate May/June birthdays 

I was so excited to actually start going to the gym more consistently. I wouldn't say I started this at the every beginning of the month, but I was a little behind on setting my goals anyway. I did go to the gym most days last week and a couple of days the week before. It's becoming more routine, so I am going to go ahead and check this one off. I have been eating healthier, and way less junk. I did create a budget for debt reduction, and even found a way to lower my monthly bills. I have been reading a lot more and trying to stay more up to date with current events. I wouldn't say I am disinterested in current events, I just tend to get caught up in life and forget to read. Now, I do this first thing in the morning. I like The Skimm and CNN news. Those help me to stay informed! I did see my family last weekend to celebrate my niece's birthday, so we call kind of saw each other, even though I will celebrate with my Mom this weekend, or next. 

I didn't tithe and didn't keep up with my devotional. I need to be better about that. Typically, when I implement a new thing, one falls off of the wagon. I will get back to doing my devotional at night since that is the best time for me. 

JUNE GOALS: 
Finish Rising Strong
Meet up with at least one friend and catch up
Win the weight loss challenge at work for June and smoke all of my co-workers (!!!)
Blog at least once per week
Think of other ideas for 30 or 60 Day Challenges

I hope for this month to be productive, full of grace, overcoming challenges, and just being better as I enter my thirties. Here's to a NEW me!


No comments:

Post a Comment