A LITTLE SOMETHING SIMPLE

November 12, 2014

Has anyone else bought Taylor Swift's album? I seriously have had this shaz on repeat for like a week straight. I don't even know any other music right now. Even now, as I sip my wine and write this post, I have Tay Tay blasting. Cheesus Crackers, I love this album!

I thought it would be fun to give you a special little something from one of my [REAL LIFE] blogger friends. Sarah is coming to us from Simply Complicated. She contacted me for a little get to know you post. If you want to see my answers, head on over to her blog and check 'em out! And yes, I am just as weird as you imagine.

So, without further delay I bring you Sarah from Simply Complicated!


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I know this is weird, but my papaw and uncle always have nicknames for people and nobody ever gave me one. It has been only recently that my mom started calling me "bubbles" because I'm the family bubble machine.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
My morning and nighttime routines. If I do something out of order then I feel frazzled and like I'm forgetting something. I also HAVE to look back when I leave the driveway in the morning to make sure that I closed the garage door. If I forget, then I have to turn around to make sure I closed it.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I am very afraid of spiders so I am always scared that one will be hiding somewhere that I least expect it. 

4. Whats a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Right now its "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor. So. Dang. Catchy.

5. What one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people borrow something and don't take good care of it. I try and take care of my stuff so it lasts longer and it is aggravating when others treat your stuff like they would treat their own.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
My voice changes. I start to enunciate my words with a little bit of a hiss at the end. Here lately I have also been scratching my neck.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I never know if they mean when I'm laying in the bed, or looking at the bed. So...if you're standing at the end of the bed, its the left side of the bed. But if you're laying in the bed, I'm on the right.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?
I don't remember having a stuffed animal, but I did have a baby doll. I have no imagination so I named her "baby Sarah"...I know, real original.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Either a hot caramel macchiato or an iced upside down caramel macchiato. Unless its PSL season. Then I get a PSL, of course.

10. Which way do you face in the shower?
My back is to the shower head. I don't like the water getting my face.

11. Do you have any weird body skills?
Lol nope.

12. What's your favorite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways?
Chips and guacamole. I could eat it everyday, at any time of day. I know its not terrible for you but in the quantities that I eat it in, it is unhealthy.

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?​
I don't know that I have one right now. My students would probably tell you that I say "kapeesh" a lot. It means "understand?" and I got it from Full House.

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
I usually wear one of Nathan's (my hubby) old t-shirts. I don't have a lot of "cute" pajamas. My motto is to be as comfortable as possible.

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it wasn't?​
I can't think of a specific piece of clothing, but for sure colored eyeshadow. Its not that its "uncool", I just realize now that it doesn't look good on me.

What a fun post, thanks Sarah! If you wanna do the same post on your blog, feel free to pass it on. Please go check out Sarah's blog and show her some love! I know you won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment