AUGUST GOALS

August 8, 2016


Forgive me for being a little behind with my August goals. I work at a University and it’s that crazy time of year again! I always get so excited for a new school year. It also reminds me that Fall is soon coming, and that is my favorite season of the year. I am ready to get out of these 90+ degree temps!

For this month, I tend to take a little easier and give myself grace when it comes to goal setting. Because so many goals are already established at work, it feels overwhelming to stack on some more goals in my personal life. For most of my days in August, I am just trying to keep my head above water.

So, this month, I only have one goal - to make it count this month! That means I want to really set this school year off right. I want to be more helpful with students, more patient with others, and myself, and more conscious of the fact that students and parents don’t know as much as I do. It took me time to learn to get there, so I need to be helpful, courteous, and understanding. It can be really hard during these long days, but it’s absolutely essential!

On another note, I cannot believe it’s August already. This summer has flown by and now our offices and hallways at work are flooded with students. I can’t believe that some of most favorite students are seniors! That just seems crazy to me. Also, this year has flown by so incredibly fast! This year has had its challenges, but I feel much more together this year than last year. This year has been far better in so many aspects of my life.

I hope to get back to blogging more regularly after things slow down. I feel like I have such a new perspective on so many things in my life, and I cannot wait to share with you!

If you are feeling a little down right now, overwhelmed, or just tired, I am right there with you. Know that I am praying for you, and that even if I don’t know you, I care about you! I am appreciative of all of my readers and I cannot wait to get back to sharing a little bit of my life with you.

I hope to be back soon!

Happy Monday, xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment