UPDATE ON THE MOVE

December 14, 2014

Well, I have finally moved into my new house! Can I just say moving is the most terrible thing in the world? I still have a lot of de-cluttering to do and I don't exactly have enough bedroom furniture for storage right now. Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks I can order some things and can everything in its place. I will be sure to take pictures and share them with you guys.

As of now, you can just ponder this beautiful picture.
Beautiful, am I right? Ugh this picture makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Any other OCD'ers out there?

I am really excited about the kitchen though. I am ready to cook some things up in there. As of now, I have 0 groceries because I work every night until 8 p.m., but I am going to grocery shop this coming weekend! It's happening.
I am so excited for my Christmas break! I get two whole weeks off and I am thrilled to just have a little bit of down time. What are your plans for Christmas? Also, can I just show you this awesome sweatshirt I am getting ASAP!
All you IGGY fans out there, you're welcome!

So, that is me in a nut shell. A very small nut shell. More updates to come so stay tuned! P.S. I hope to get back to blogging more regularly soon so please come back soon mkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment