WRAP ME UP

December 5, 2014

Christmas is such a special season. I always find ways to personalize and make my gifts extra special. One of the ways I think packages can be wrapped extra special is by making them from "you". When I decided to purchase my wrapping paper, I had to figure out my "theme".

Every year I choose a theme for my gifts. I would love to offer up pictures, but uh, I typically wrap them so last minute that I am giving them to my loved ones before I have time to record it.

Not this year, baby!
I have decided to go with the Merry Woodland wrapping paper from Tiny Prints! This is such a classic, vintage look and a huge PLUS - my name is on the wrapping paper. Now everyone will know where their best gifts come from - haha!
If you are in the market for personalized gift wrap and you want to really WOW your friends and family with the cute prints, you can't go wrong with wrapping paper from Tiny Prints.
Now, go drink some egg nog and wrap up those gifts. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment