GET COZY

October 19, 2015

blanket scarf: Old Navy
Fall is here and the temperatures are lowering. I feel like it's finally time to bust out the scarves, and get this, I wore the scarf above and didn't pass out from heat stroke! WIN!

I feel so overwhelmed lately. My roommate and I are in the process of moving and I am in the process of literally selling just about everything I own in the process. I am really wanting to start fresh and purchase pieces that I purchased completely on my own, and I am getting rid of a lot that I had when I was married. It just feels like a weight lifted off of my shoulders, and it makes me feel a lot more independent. Plus, I get to really explore my taste and find things that suit me and the look I am going for. I really like neutrals (seriously the above scarf is the most color I own), so I definitely want a neutral palette in my bedroom.

Target, Ikea, Home Goods, and Hobby Lobby are going to be my best friends for the next few months. I have been watching a lot of "Fixer Upper" too, so that always inspires me because I love Joanna Gaines's taste and vision.

I am also loving my monogrammed necklace from Swell Caroline. Check out their site! They have adorable jewelry and accessories.

Happy Monday, xx. I am going to get my 4th cup of coffee now...

1 comment:

  1. Getting all new stuff always makes me feel like I have a clean slate!

    ReplyDelete