SUMMER BUCKET LIST

July 3, 2015

via
I love Summer. I am not a big fan of the heat, but I am appreciative of the extra daylight and the slowness that happens in Summer. Because my job can get quite stressful, I made a list of to do's to enjoy Summer and feel recharged when the Fall semester starts. Some of these I have already done, but I wanted to give you the full list anyway.

1. Take a cooking class.
2. Enjoy a girls weekend at the lake.
3. Go on a day hike
4. Take a girls trip
5. Go to a Braves game
6. Have a cook out at the house and invite people over
7. Day trip to the beach
8. Girls night in - cooking together
9. Go to a drive-in movie theatre
10. Go to a food truck festival (doing this next weekend)
11. Watch Hot Pursuit - Movie night!
12. Try at least two new restaurants in our area
13. Beach weekend in September

These are just a few of them, but I am really excited to finish my bucket list. I have roughly a month and a half before the Fall semester starts, although Summer last here through September, er, October.

What are your Summer plans? Do you have a bucket list you're trying to mark off?

Happy Friday, xx!

5 comments:

  1. A cooking class would be so much fun. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to go to a food truck festival next weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure we will be at the same one ;).

      Delete
  3. Awesome list! Braves games are always fun, as is trying new restaurants!

    ReplyDelete