100 POSTS

February 25, 2014

Well, this blog has hit over 105 posts since its debut in August of 2013. I cannot even believe the months (and posts) have flown by so quickly. On occasion I will scroll to past posts read my thoughts and look at the pictures I've chosen to put those thoughts on display. A couple of posts had me going "What was I thinking?" (in a good way), while others made me chuckle. It's amazing what we find important in this life. Things that were once important seem trivial now.

I would say that is how life has been for me. The past few months I have been blogging here have been eye opening. I think going through something painful makes me more grateful for the things I have, and the people in my life I have to share them with. I definitely think more changes are to come in the next few weeks, months, and years. Even if this blog turns out to be nothing more than sharing those things with you, then I am fine with that!

Here's too 100, 1,000, 100,000 more posts!

1 comment: