FEBRUARY 2018 GOALS

February 3, 2018

Yay for getting my 2018 PowerSheets from Cultivate What Matters! I was so excited/overwhelmed when I received them, so it took me a couple of days to finally get my February goals down.

I didn't want to go too deep into a few of my goals, so I covered them with stickers. Plus, one is a surprise, so I have to keep that under wraps! 😜

My main goals are centered about my Spiritual growth, health, and working out. I am also working to branch out more at my job, so I am attending an event that connects me with other staff and departments that I wouldn't normally see or connect with. I am REALLY nervous about that one. Just the thought of meeting someone brand new and dedicating 30 minutes to an hour with them is like, "Yikes"! But I will get through it.

I have joined Weight Watchers and am trying their new FreeStyle program. Thus far, it's okay. Nothing is wrong with the program, but I have not been tracking everyday like I should, hence my eating has been way off. I am going to work harder to track and gauge where I am, but I don't think WW is going to be long-term for me. The plan can get expensive, and another goal is to budget and cut out extras. Yes, WW is important, but again, expensive. 

I am working on my daily goal to read one Bible Scripture a day, and the YouVersion has basically been doing all of the work on this one. The app will send me a daily verse and I read it and it checks it off for me on my account. I can go back and see how many days I read or missed, and it's just a really cool accountability tool. Anyone else doing that this month/year? 

Prepping my meals on Sundays is becoming the norm for me, and I hope to keep it going! I think it's so much better for my schedule to have all of my meats, veggies, and fruits ready to go.

I will update you at the end of the month and let you know my goals for March as well! Happy planning and accomplish those goals!

"Progress Not Perfection." - Lara Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment