2018 GOALS

January 10, 2018

unsplash-logoJess Watters
Every year I say the year has flown by, but 2017? Yeah, that year flew by and I almost forgot to post my goals for 2018! I hate when I do that.

This past year you can recap here in this post, but 2017 was one for the books. I can say I gained a lot of clarity in various areas of my life, but I still have a lot of unanswered questions. I can say that this year I am more hopeful and motivated than I have been in many, many years. Just this week I am working over my normal hours (typically 12-15) at my part time job to get me ahead on some of my bills (may get between 25-30 additional to the 40 I already work). This year financially will be triumphant. I can feel it!
unsplash-logoBruno Nascimento

I really wanted to keep my goals simple, reasonable, and attainable. I hate the feeling of shame I get when I over-commit. I tend to give up too quickly and feel down on myself. NOT this year!

I keep these goals on my Notes app so they are always accessible and ready to be checked off!

1. Run a mile without stopping (haven't done this since high school)
2. Host Fresh Friends (my 3 babes and I have an inside joke about our group name) in Nashville
3. Take a weekend trip to Chicago (I'm only a 7 hour drive away)
4. Pay off at least two credit cards
5. Save up $500
6. Eat healthier 6 days a week (doing so on my Weight Watchers app)
7. Attend church 3 times a month
8. Read Scripture daily (YouVersion app makes this easy)
9. Exercise and move my body 4 days a week
10. Journal regularly (not necessarily daily, but weekly is reasonable)
11. Budget and do not go beyond my means
unsplash-logoChristin Hume
What are your goals for 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment